Hello! My name is Jennifer Lawrence and I am so excited to have you visit Grounded Hypnosis. It has been a rather winding road to hypnosis for me and I am confident this is where I was meant to be.
Grounded Hypnosis Background
I started out with a background in group fitness and taught a wide variety of fitness classes for 15 years. During that time, I also trained as a Doula and Lactation Counselor and have helped many women (and their partners) navigate their way through labour and delivery using skills such as guided imagery, relaxation through breath, visualization, and pain reclassification. This then transitioned into postpartum support.
My dear companion casually introduced me to hypnosis while talking about the successes he was having with his own clients. The more we talked about the power of one’s unconscious mind the more intrigued I became. After deciding to tackle a few of my own issues and seeing many positive outcomes, something clicked within me. The techniques I had been using in the role of doula were variations of hypnosis, therefore, I became a trained hypnotist and began my journey and started Grounded Hypnosis to share this with others.
One of my fundamental values is to help and support people. I believe my purpose in life is to aid people to become stronger, more empowered, and experience a greater sense of happiness and energetic calm in their life. Assisting others to retrain their unconscious mind and root themselves in positive change is a perfect fit for me. Tuning into my innate intuition, using the tools I’ve gathered in my previous roles, and focusing my strong desire to help, has prepared me for hypnosis – the natural next step.
Since starting Grounded Hypnosis I have helped people:
- Clear emotional houses of old negative clutter
- Overcome phobias and fears
- Calm anxiety
- Heal unresolved childhood experiences
- Become more self-confident
- Regain restful sleep
- Stop sleep walking
- Fall in love with themselves
- Eliminate pain within the body
- Stop smoking
- Liberate themselves from food cravings
- Repair damaged relationships
- Claim more success in their professional life
- Embrace productivity and motivation
- Conquer headaches and migraines
- Find humour and joy
- Release emotional connections to past relationships
- Discard trauma and Post Traumatic Stress
- Learn to trust themselves
- Settle symptoms of IBS
- Increase sports performance
- Overcome jealousy in relationships
- Connect to the person they knew they could become
- Gain mental clarity, focus and purpose
- See their future in a positive light and start dreaming again
- Re-framed pregnancy anxiety
- Labour progression
- Breastfeeding support including decreasing supplementation
- Support of Preemie latching
I am excited to show you the power of your unconscious mind. Together we can accomplish anything. Contact me today to set up your appointment!